Broad River is building community in a variety of ways. While COVID-19 has required us to transition from in-person to virtual gatherings, it has not held us back from regular connections.
Five times a year, we gather together on a Tuesday evening for easy, low pressure networking combined with an interactive session with local experts designed to help us grow personally and professionally. Past sessions have included topics as diverse as “Personal Branding with a Twist”, “Strategic Storytelling” and “Being Present & Resilient in Uncertain Times”.
Broad River hosts a variety of other programs through-out the year to provide opportunities for members to engage together outside of our standard general sessions including “strictly” socials, virtual & live coffees, and other hosted & co-hosted events. Interested in hosting a Coffee Connect or co-hosting a community program with Broad River – contact us and let’s collaborate together.
Our private Facebook group offers another space for members to connect and share insights, seek inspiration and promote programs they are engaged in or offering. Keep-up with all other Broad River programming here as well.
You are warmly invited to join our Broad River Community! Connect with and build your community through one of two levels of membership.
Broad River welcomes women of all ages, from all backgrounds and professions, and with diverse experiences. We each are looking to reflect upon and build our whole selves, not just our work, family or personal selves exclusively. Like the Hudson River, we connect the communities we live in together. Collectively, we can be transformative & powerful. But, we also prioritize time to relax, just be social and have fun.
• Access to members only Facebook page
• Access to occasional discounts and “freebies” offered by General Session guest speakers & sponsors
• Invitations to special events and programs
• $20 fee for each General Session (5x/year)
• All Broad River Basic Benefits plus…
• Free attendance to all General Sessions
• 25% discount to all other Broad River hosted or sponsored events including annual “strictly social” June programs
• Yearlong access to a variety of fabulous discounts from Broad River partners: check them all out here
• Inclusion in our new Broad River online directory (launching December 2021)
• One 30-minute express coaching session with transformation coach Laurie Hirsch Schulz (new clients only)
Broad River is building community in a variety of ways. With COVID-19 we have transitioned to a mix of in-person and virtual gatherings to enable us to continue to build and maintain our connections.
What are the most pressing issues in front of you? Learn actionable strategies & get ready to join a 30 day challenge to tackle them.
Join Broad River to connect, reflect and grow with other women from the Westchester Rivertowns. The plan is for this to be a hybrid event with options to join together in-person or participate on Zoom. Either way you choose to attend – we are committed to bringing you an experience that will engage and energize. The program will include small group networking, connection building and interactive learning.
Become a Broad River Boost member for free entry to this program!